Online Urology Appointments
Sexual dysfunctions and urological conditions are often related. That is why we decided to offer our clients an easy way of scheduling online telehealth urological video appointments. A urologist can help treat conditions that are related to the urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.
Although not all urological conditions can be treated remotely, the following conditions can sometimes be managed, at least in part, using online video consultations:
- Uncomplicated urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- The initial consultation for prostatitis (prostate inflammation)
- The initial consultation for hematuria (blood in the urine)
- The initial and follow-up consultations for urinary incontinence
- The initial and follow-up consultations for overactive bladder (OAB)
- The initial consultation and ongoing management of hypogonadism (low testosterone)
- Initial consultation and follow-up management of male infertility
- The initial consultation for interstitial cystitis
- The initial consultation and follow-up evaluation of kidney stones or bladder stones
- The initial consultation and follow-up management of varicoceles
- The initial consultation and monitoring of a traumatic injury
- Preoperative consultations for vasectomy
- Preoperative consultations for hypospadias, epispadias, and other congenital malformations in males
In some cases after the initial consultation, you will have to see a urologist in person.
- How long does each appointment take?
We usually schedule 45-minute appointments.
- How much does an appointment cost?
The cost for treatment depends on the specific urologist you are referred to. The choice of urologist will be decided according to the specific issue you are requesting help with.
- What is your cancelation policy?
If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, you will be charged the full fee.
- How do you protect my privacy?
We will only assign you to a urologist who has a secure, HIPAA-compliant telehealth video session infrastructure.
- Does health insurance cover online consultations?
It depends on your plan. Some plans cover telehealth consultations. It is important that you talk to your insurance provider first to see if they have any specific requirements and that you have the right coverage.
Unfortunately, we don’t interact with representatives from any insurance plans. Our therapists can issue an invoice or billing statement that you may submit for reimbursement if you’re eligible.
- What are your office hours?
Monday–Friday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Request an Appointment
"*" indicates required fields