PE Program Affiliate Program
By joining Between Us Clinic and promoting our solution for premature ejaculation – The PE Program – you can earn 75% of the profits on every sale that you refer!
That’s right: you earn more than we do when you refer a sale (we get the remaining 25%).
The PE Program currently costs $67 which means you earn $50 per referral! (Minus clearing fees.)
Why Should You Become a PE Program Affiliate?
The statistics show that 30% of American men suffer from premature ejaculation (which is the most common sexual dysfunction in men). That means 1 of every 3 men in America is not able to have sex as long as he would like to. PE can happen in every age (and if you are open with your friends, one of them must have been suffering or suffered from this issue).
That means your potential crowd is TENS OF MILLIONS, and that’s only in America! What about the United Kingdom? What about Australia? Germany?
Just think about the endless amount of men wanting to have sex for a longer time, and every day this amount GROWS because more men are becoming sexually mature.
And every guy you help is worth $50 for you!
Regardless of the huge selling potential and the high conversion rate, the PE Program has very few refunds simply because our program works.
Between Us Clinic PE Program Background
The PE Program is a fully automated online software that offers premature ejaculation self-treatment method that include a home exercise routine.
The ultimate objective of these exercises is to help affected individuals be accustomed to the sensations and feelings associated with ejaculation. Through regular repetition of this exercise routine, it increases personal sexual awareness and enables individuals to stay in control of their ejaculation reflex.
During the program, the system will perform adjustments to the program based on the client’s feedback. The plan is spread out over the course of one to three months.
PE Program Affiliate Program FAQ
- What Is My Commission rate?
You will earn 75% of the profits on every sale you refer! That’s right: you earn more than we do when you refer a sale (we get the remaining 25%).
Note: A small clearing fee for our payment gateway will be deducted from the original price.
- When Do I Get Paid
When you reach a threshold of at least $100 in commissions, you will get your commission payment on the first day of the month.
This provides a way for us to create a relationship of trust with you. We hold the money so if a refund is necessary, the money is there to refund.
- How Will I Get My Commissions
The payments will be sent to your PayPal account.
- Do You Provide Marketing Materials?
Yes. In the affiliate zone you will find banners and other marketing materials.
- What Is The Best Way To Get In Contact With You?
Simply send us an email to [email protected]
How Do I Get Started?
Join our affiliate program and start earning money for every sale you send our way! Simply create your account, place your linking code into your website and watch your account balance grow as your visitors become our customers.